Saturday, September 1, 2012

Will Smith - Quotes

"I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived."

"I had to focus and create a character in Bagger Vance, not just do my thing and get paid."

"I try to speak my points of view about black America, and how I feel about black men and the role that black men should play in their lives with their children and in their lives with their women."

"If it was something that I really committed myself to, I don't think there's anything that could stop me becoming President of the United States."

"In my mind, I've always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet."

"It's quite highly possible that I have peaked. I mean, I just can't imagine what else I could do beyond this. It's really a bittersweet kind of feeling."

"Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there."

"My skin is hard when it comes to my music. But with my movies, I'm still a virgin in a lot of ways. I'm not used to being shot down for no reason."

"There's so much negative imagery of black fatherhood. I've got tons of friends that are doing the right thing by their kids, and doing the right thing as a father - and how come that's not as newsworthy?"

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."

"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."

"Well, all I know is what I read in the papers."

"You can cry, ain't no shame in it."

Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/will_smith.html

No comments: