Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everything I'm Not Made Me Everything I Am: Discovering Your Personal Best


Award-winning activist journalist and motivational speaker Jeff Johnson dares the post–Civil Rights generation to stop making excuses, overcome personal challenges, and create lives filled with passion, meaning, and service in Everything I’m Not Made Me Everything I Am. This empowering strategic guide for manifesting and achieving your personal B.E.S.T. highlights Johnson’s unique blend of political consciousness and street-smart inspiration.

A committed youth advocate, Johnson offers a lifeline to those who feel lost in a sea of choices, distractions, and self-imposed limits. Everything I’m Not Made Me Everything I Am offers practical guidance for learning how to unplug from the programmed expectations of family and society in order to discover and fulfill your unique life’s mission.

No comments: